Sunday, October 30, 2016

Feelin' Groovy

    


    October is one of my favorite months. I love the colors, pumpkins, leaves, decorations, crisper air, and the fun outfits that come along with it. Although AZ doesn't have a ton of all of that there are a few hidden gems.
     When I picked out this 70's inspired look from Lizard Thicket Boutique in Dana Park... I had an idea in my head of where I wanted to shoot the look. We went searching for that place and well, we couldn't find it. We kept on driving and came upon the cutest bunch of houses, curvy roads, colored trees, and mountains. Arizona has it's own kind of fall beauty, you just have to be willing to go looking for it. We definitely hit the jackpot. The pics turned out better than my original idea!

     These flared jeans are such a versatile look and they are SO comfy. You can pair them with a sweater or a cute long sleeved shirt and scarf with heels to give it a different look. Lizard Thicket has so many fun jeans to choose from, and at prices that won't blow your budget. This cute tee I'm wearing is also so versatile and fun. You can wear it with skinnies, a mini skirt or flared jeans like I have it paired with. The bomber is another classic look this fall and I LOVE it!

AERO SMITH Tee: $28.50
Flared Jeans: 68.50
Bomber Jacket: $39.99
Choker: $14.95
Belt: $12.95

http://www.shoplizardthicket.com/
...











XOXO, Kin

No comments:

Post a Comment