Thursday, January 7, 2016

2016!! Progress not Perfection

 
     I'm always so caught up in everything not being perfect. If someone asks how I'm doing I usually say "ok" because that's just the truth, I still don't feel good most days a week. I'm just tired all the time and don't feel like doing much. Just because I'm not admitted doesn't mean I'm not there all the time. I have new issues pop up all the time and constant pain I deal with and still never ending appointments. Life after a transplant doesn't just automatically get better. But this quote really struck me. Last year around this time...we didn't know if I was coming home. Even four months ago I was so weak I could barely walk and I had very little hair on my head. It's such a slow process. This past year has been the hardest but most rewarding year of my life and I have grown more than I know. I can't express how grateful I am to be here, getting stronger every day. I'm ready to put this year behind me and move on to 2016. This year WILL be better. Going in with a smile on my face and gratefulness in my heart. as Kate Spade said, "Live Colorfully". I intend to do that.

     This blog is something that I've kind of put on the back burner. On Instagram I see so many bloggers that I admire and love and wish I could be like. I've had intentions of doing this blog so many times, but I've gotten caught in this crazy thing called life so many times. My goal this year is to try to post more on here. I want to keep everyone updated about what's going on in my life whether it be the good or bad, through my eyes, and not just through Instagram. I want to be able to express my thoughts and feelings. I want you guys to see my love for fashion and photography. This blog could be so fun! Thank you all for the love, support, and prayers on my behalf. It has all been felt.


No comments:

Post a Comment