Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Summer Vibes

  

...



I am So excited to post for Lizard Thicket again! Their shop is literally the cutest! They blend cute trendy styles with affordable prices. Every person loves that. Especially me! My family is spending some time in Utah this week in the kinda cooler weather with some cousins. It's always nice to get away. But we definitely miss daddy!
    
TOMORROW.... July 21st they are having an amazing sale. Swing dresses,  the cutest and comfiest cardigans for the fall, from just $12 and $17!! Awesome right! Definitely head in there. There's So many other cute items you can stock your closet with that are on sale.  The items I'm wearing below are amazing for summer and for fall!! 

Shirt: $38.50
Vest: $36.50
Heels: $34.50
Purse: $29.99

(All from Lizard Thicket)

I am also teaming up with Lizard Thicket at Dana Park in Mesa, AZ, to give one lucky winner a $25 gift card to the store!!! They have been so generous and I am beyond excited. Soo fun!! Here are the rules: (on my Instagram)
  •  Like the photo on my Instagram & follow both me (Mckindree) and (LizardThicketboutique)
  • Tag at least 3 friends... tag more for a better chance at winning!
  • for an extra entry, comment on my blog post ...link in bio!
...










XOXO, Kin









No comments:

Post a Comment